Bosch Clear Advantage All Weather Wiper Blade 13"
- Patented beam design reduces exposed metal, resisting ice and snow build-up for all-weather performance
- Graphite treated wiping edge reduces friction for a quiet and smooth wipe in all seasons
- Easy installation with the Click-On™ adapter system
- Asymmetrical wind spoiler for better windshield contact
- Precision tensioned steel spring applies uniform pressure along the entire blade length
- Graphited-treated natural rubber wiping edge for reduced friction and noise
- It includes pre-mounted multi adapter for quick and easy installation while replacing the original wiper blades
Small Pin Installations
|Hook Adapter Installations
|Large Pin Installations
Bosch was the company that created the wiper blade system and continues to be a leader in innovation and technology, granting the maximum efficiency and longer lifetime of this important safety element. Bosch has developed a patented beam design, with many advantages in relation to the other wiper blades on the market. It also optimizes the efficiency of the wiper blades.
Patented beam design: Patented beam design reduces exposed metal, resisting ice and snow build-up for all-weather performance
Better Visibility: Bosch Clear Advantage wiper blade ensures optimum wiping performance and better visibility under all weather conditions.
Longer Lasting: Bosch Clear Advantage wiper blade is equipped Graphited-treated natural rubber wiping edge for reduced friction and noise. Lower friction ensures longer life
Precision Tensioned Spring: Precision tensioned steel spring applies uniform pressure along the entire blade length
Asymmetrical wind spoiler: Asymmetrical wind spoiler ensures better windshield contact. Aerodynamic improves airflow to create down force
Easy to Install: It includes pre-mounted multi adapter for quick and easy installation while replacing the original wiper blades
Our standard dispatch times are 1-2 days. Our partner courier services are reliable and will deliver your products safely within standard delivery time.
Return & Warranty Policy:
7 days replacement only. In case of the receipt of a defective product, drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and the same will be promptly taken up.
1. How to replace/change the wiper blade??
Answer: Wiper blades are connected to the wiper arm with the help of connectors/adapters which are usually click fit and a gentle pull on the opposite side of the connector should so the trick. Visit https://www.autofolk.in/post/the-three-step-easy-process-to-change-your-wiper-blade to know more.
2. How does the windshield wiper work?
Answer: Windshield wipers in their initial days used to work on the vacuum principal, with a big disadvantage of varying wiping speed along with the speed of the engine. Modern day wiper blades are rotated by an electric wiper motor which draws power from the car battery
3. What is the best windshield wiper?
Answer: There are various kinds of wiper blades. Based on construction: Standard, Frameless or Hybrid or the material of construction: Rubber or Silicone. Choice should be made based on the frequency of use and the weather conditions in your area.
4. How do I know my windshield wiper size?
Answer: Use a tape, or refer the user manual. Visit autofolk.in for a step by step guide.
5. How do I know what kind of windshield wipers I need?
Answer: There are various kinds of wiper blades. Based on construction: Standard, Frameless or Hybrid or the material of construction: Rubber or Silicone. Choice should be made based on the frequency of use and the weather conditions in your area. You can read more at https://www.autofolk.in/post/types-of-wiper-blades
6. How often do windshield wipers need to be replaced?
Answer: Every 6-12 months for rubber wipers and every 12-24 months for Silicone wipers. Since Wiper blades are very essential for a clear view of the road, the need for change should not be avoided.
7. Are windshield wipers hard to install?
Answer: No. It is one of the most easiest parts to install yourself. Visit https://www.autofolk.in/post/the-three-step-easy-process-to-change-your-wiper-blade to know the step by step process.